Please email Amy Schiano to post your job listing on our website!
Last Updated: August 20, 2019
August 20, 2019
Toms River, New Jersey
Kean University is seeking an adjunct professor for the Therapeutic Recreation Department. The course is taught at Kean Ocean campus located in Toms River, NJ.
For more information and how to apply, please review document.
June 18, 2019
Daughters of Israel
1155 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052
Daughters of Israel is a multi-faceted, state-of-the-art, skilled nursing facility offering the most modern and comprehensive services available. We offer a full continuum of care, from short-term rehabilitation for sub-acute care and temporary respite stays, to long-term skilled nursing and memory care, as well as a broad array of specialty programs and services. Our team of skilled and dedicated professionals deliver the highest quality of care to close to 300 residents, which includes a full array of nursing care as well as social and recreational programming.
Currently seeking an Activities Director to lead our Recreation/Activities Team!
Daughters of Israel is currently seeking an Activities Director that will be responsible for supervising and directing the activities staff to ensure the daily activities, entertainment and events for our residents runs efficiently and smoothly.
The Activities Director is responsible for the following:
1. Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and assisting with the activity programs of this facility.
2. Overseeing the activities staff to ensure the calendar of events for each the six units is happening scheduled.
3. Participate in the Interdisciplinary Team Meetings, Care Plans, Assessments and other family/resident meetings.
4. Work closely with board members on various activities.
• Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist or Activities Director Certification required.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings/weekends
• Previous experience in a Recreation/Activities Director or equivalent in long term care preferred
• Previous experience with dementia activities preferred
Activities Director Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 403B Retirement Plan
• Excellent Time Off Package & More
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA/M/F/DV
How to apply:
email resumes to Jennifer Lemonds at email@example.com or fax resumes to 973.325.0349